David LindenMind Body Solutions
Dr. David E. Linden, MD attended OU College of Medicine and graduated with a medical degree in General Psychiatry. He is currently a member of the Central Oklahoma Psychiatric Society, the Association of Clinical Research Professionals, the American College of Physician Executives, the American Medical Directors Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry.
As a psychiatrist, Dr. Linden is trained in the medical, psychological, and social components of mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. He is prepared to utilize a broad range of treatment modalities, including diagnostic testing, psychotropic medication, and psychotherapy in order to help patients and their families cope with the stresses and crises, which may arise in everyday life.
Over his career, Dr. Linden has cultivated an emphasis on the biological and psychological aspects of normal aging, the psychiatric effect of acute and chronic physical illness, and the biological and psychosocial aspects of the pathology of primary psychiatric disturbances of older age. In the arena of geriatric psychiatry, his focus is on prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders in the elderly and improvement of psychiatric care for healthy and ill elderly patients.
- Central State University, B.A. 5/1974, History
- Central State University, B.S. 5/1977, Chemistry
- Oklahoma University, College of Medicine, 5/1982, General
- Oklahoma University, College of Medicine, 1983, Therapeutic Radiology
- Oklahoma University, College of Medicine, 1986, General Psychiatry
CERTIFICATION & AWARDS
- Oklahoma State College of Medicine, General Psychiatry
- Oklahoma State College of Medicine, Therapeutic Radiology